Thursday, January 21, 2010

Ever Have an Entire Film Crew in Your House?





So it's been a while since my last post. With good reason. I'm working on a new web project. Not sure how I'm going to air it yet, but working on that too. I'm sitting in my home office and have and entire film crew swirling around me. Directors, cameramen, lighting crew, sound crew, production staff, actors, tons of equipment, and of course the craft table (that's the yummy stuff). I feel like I'm actually in a movie myself. BRB - just going to have a look at the next shot....I'm back...so it looks like I'm going to get a profile shot done as some point too. Cool. It's been something I've been thinking about doing for a while. I think this site speaks more to the beauty of the pieces, but it's also nice to put a face to a name or a purpose. Somehow seems more human.

Will be putting up some beautiful pics of my trip to India soon. So look for those too.

No comments: